Welcome to Recognition First
Recognition First works closely with enterprises all over Australia to identify and address training and development needs of their staff. Once identified, the key to meaningful development is a training program that truly improves your staff. We work with organisations to develop staff with the skills, behaviours and knowledge that will enhance the productivity of the workplace. We have at times been called intrusive because unless training and development is built on and within your systems it is of little value. We need to know your policies, procedures, strategic and operational plan, budget processes etc. so we can create, build and implement development and training programs that truly build employees who can better do their job now and in the future.
With this in mind we offer the following services:
- consultation so you can investigate and discuss what you are doing,
- professional development across targeted short programs,
- in house training or coaching of your managers, team leaders, co-ordinators and/or staff,
- expert advice on management and leadership,
- independent facilitation of your processes such as policy development, strategic planning, staff review etc.,
- accreditation, auditing and evaluation processes,
- Training and Assessment across a range of National Qualifications.
- Recognition First is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a scope of qualifications in which we train and assess across Australia
River Heights Child Care Centre Nominated for Eight 2013 Australian Child Care Week Awards.
Jan Green, Director of Recognition First, also owns a local child care centre, River Heights Child Care Centre. The Director of the centre is Robin Catling, who runs a small team of exceptional carers. Recently the centre was nominated and were finalists in eight categories, including:
- Best Overall NSW Regional Child Care Week Program
- Best One Day Program
- Best Program Highlighting Children's Safety
- Best Program Involving Families
- Outstanding Contribution by an Individual - Cecile Christensen
Last year River Heights was the NSW State Winner of the award for Best Program Highlighting Children's Well-being - Regional.
Well done to Robin and her fantastic team at River Heights!